Skip To Main Content

Request Transcripts

High School Transcripts for Current Students and Alumni of Denfeld or Central High School:

Transcripts can be requested for graduates by using the electronic transcript (Parchment) request link below.  This is the quickest way to get your transcript sent.  

Please click on the button to create your account today and start streamlining your admissions process. Then, click onto Learners.  If you have questions or issues, please contact Denfeld High School at 218-336-8830; ext. 2253.

Click here for instructions. Current students who qualify for the free or reduced lunch program will get four transcript requests free.  The cost for transcripts for current students is $6.00 and $7.00 for alumni.  

If you are not able to request your transcript via computer -  Download the paper application and print it:

Transcript Request Form

Complete the form. Attach the $7.00 fee for each transcript requested. Either drop it off at the Denfeld Main Office Lobby Window or mail it to the following address:

Attention: Dena Walczynski-Filipovich
Denfeld High School
401 North 44th Avenue West
Duluth, MN  55807

**Please note: Paper transcript orders are processed and sent out on Thursdays

College In The Schools (CITS) Course Transcripts

To receive credit at your college for CITS courses you've completed at Denfeld, you will need to have a transcript sent from each institution (i.e. UMD, LSC, or FDLTCC) awarding the college credit.

To see a listing of what colleges to contact, please see below. The transcript must go directly from one college to another, we do not have a record of your college credits at the high school.

To find a listing of all of the CITS Courses with College Course Numbers and Credit Values, please go to Denfeld's Counseling Department Page located on our website: College In The Schools Courses Link

It is important to note that you need to wait until your grades are entered into their system. This generally does not happen until the end of June of the year you graduate. Do not request transcripts earlier than this because they will only list the course as being in progress not completed. The procedure  for requesting transcripts and the cost differs at each school and is as follows:

Lake Superior College - Cost is $5.00 per official transcript

To send an official LSC transcript to a college or university that is not part of the Minnesota State system:

  • Option 2: Print and submit a paper request form
    Print the transcript request form. Submit the form following the instructions on their website.

Make sure to indicate payment option. Credit/debit card information can be written on the request or provided over the phone at (218) 733-7610. Cash/check payments can be made in person or mailed to the above address.

Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College - Cost $8.00 per official transcript.
Request forms are available from the National Student Clearinghouse.

University of Minnesota - Duluth - Cost is $15.00 per transcript.

UMD has an informational page for students to ensure that they order the correct transcript.  Click Here for UMD One Stop Transcript Information

Through UMD's ONE STOP STUDENT SERVICES, online transcripts may be processed through their Parchment site.  If you have an active University of Minnesota Internet I.D:  Click here to request a transcript.

If you do not have an active Internet ID or don't know your Internet ID and password, you may still order an official transcript online:  Click here and then click on Create Account..

UMD also offers an "In-Person" request for official transcript (paper form).

If you have questions, please call UMD Student Services at 218-726-8000.  They are open from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.

Once again, remember to give the colleges enough time to enter in your final grades. It is a process that generally takes the entire month of June. Do not request the transcript too early or you will probably need to do it again. If you have any questions about the transcript process, please see your School Counselor.


If you're requesting an education or graduation verification for a Central or Denfeld High School alumnus, all such requests are only processed electronically through Parchment (no phone, written, or email requests will taken).  Click Here to Access Parchment